Prep time plus cooking time: 25 min. | Serves 4
- 350 g chicken thighs
- 1 bag of Japanese wok vegetables with soybeans
- 3 portions of Conimex wok noodles
- 1 lime
- Wok oil
- Soy sauce
- Ground ginger
- Garlic powder
- Chilli powder
- Cut the chicken thighs into cubes and skewer onto sticks. In a dish, cover the skewers with 3 to 4 tbsp wok oil. Sprinkle with ginger, garlic and chilli powder. Sprinkle with 3 to 4 tbsp soy sauce. Cover the dish and leave to marinate in the fridge.
- Cook the wok noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set the noodles aside.
- Heat the grill and grill the skewers until cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat the wok. Stir-fry the vegetable mixture for a few minutes in a dash of wok oil. Add the noodles, a dash of soy sauce and the juice of half a lime, then stir well.
- Serve with the grilled chicken skewers and some prawn crackers.
Source: Heerlijke happen