Prep time plus cooking time: 25 min. | Serves 2
- 300 to 400 g salmon (skin on)
- 100 g fresh organic cranberries
- ½ a loaf of sourdough bread (baguette)
- 1 organic lemon
- ½ tbsp lemon pepper seasoning or coarse pepper
- 1 bunch of samphire
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (fan).
- Place the salmon skin side down in an oven-proof non-stick pan. Scatter the cranberries around the salmon, place two slices of lemon on top of the fish and sprinkle with the pepper. Drizzle over some olive oil and cook the salmon in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the bread into thin slices and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Take the salmon out of the oven and serve it on a large serving dish, together with the samphire and crostini.
Source: The Lemon Kitchen