Prep time plus cooking time: 20 min. | Serves 4
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 g spaghetti
- 800 ml tap water
- 1 lemon
- 300 g frozen garden peas
- 125 ml fresh cream
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 150 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the onions and the garlic.
- Spoon 3 tbsp oil from the tomato jar and heat in a large, deep frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onions for 4 minutes, then add the garlic.
- Pour the water, along with 2 tsp salt, into the pan and add the spaghetti. Bring to the boil over a high heat and let the pasta cook until al dente, which takes about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, zest and juice the lemon.
- Add the frozen garden peas and the cream to the pasta and bring to the boil again. Add the spinach and turn off the heat.
- Add the semi sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and zest to the spaghetti. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Tear the mozzarella and stir it through the pasta. Bonne appétit!
Source: Heerlijke happen